Family Medicine DHA Prometric DHA References Books :
1. Hacker and Moore’s Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
2. Dennis L. Kasper M.D., Anthony S. Fauci, Stephen L. Hauser M.D, Dan L. Longo M.D, J. Larry Jameson M.D, and Joseph Loscalzo. Harrison’s
Principles of Internal Medicine, 19th Edition.
3. Parveen Kumar, Michael Clark. Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine, 9th Edition.
4. Alan H. DeCherney, Lauren Nathan, T. Murphy Goodwin, Neri Laufer and Ashley S. Roman, Current Diagnosis and Treatment Obstetrics and
Gynecology, 11th Edition.
5. Llewellyn-Jones Fundamentals of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Edition.
6. Karen Marcdante MD , Robert M. Kliegman MD . Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics, 7th Edition.
7. John L. Cameron, Andrew M. Cameron. Current Surgical Therapy,12th edition, 2017.
8. The University of Cincinnati Residents and Amy Makley.The Mont Reid Surgical Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series, 7th edition , 2017 Walton, M.
(2011). Patient Safety Curriculum Guide. Geneva: World Health Organization
9. Katz D, Jekel J, Elmore J, Wild D, Lucan S. Jekel’s Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health. 4th ed. 2013.
10. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force: Guide to Clinical Preventive Services.
11.Al kaabba F. Abdulaziz, Hussein MA Ghaiath, Kasule H. Omar SCFHS-2015, . Professionalism and Ethics Handbook for Residents Practical guide.